"Developing the Intellect" of the students we serve.....
- Program of study focuses on preparing students for success in the college/university of their choice
- Emphasis on leadership, critical thinking, problem solving, and application of knowledge
- State of the art facilities with technological resources to support student learning
- Five Advanced Placement (AP) courses certified by College Board & pre-AP courses offered in High School. All 5 of our AP courses - Biology, United States History, Language, Calculus, and Statistics – have pass rates that exceed State and Global rates. AP Language pass rate has exceeded global pass rate for past 9 years. AP Biology pass rate has exceeded global pass rate for past 9 years. AP Calculus has exceeded global pass rate for past 4 years. AP Statistics has exceeded global pass rate for past 4 years.
- Graduation rate is 100% for the Classes of 2010 to 2022 with average of 97% enrolling in a post-secondary institution after graduation
- Honors and Accelerated Math and English courses offered beginning in the 6th grade; Honors Science courses offered beginning in 8th grade
- Dual Enrollment program with GMC Junior College. During SY21-22, 60% of our Juniors, and 81% of our Seniors participated in the Dual Enrollment program with Georgia Military College. These 97 students successfully completed 716 college classes and earned 3052 college quarter credit hours.
- Classes of 2015-2022 have been awarded over 16.3 million dollars in college scholarship funds in addition to HOPE and Zell Miller awards